Thursday 2 April 2009

Serious? For a TUNIC?

(All images via Topshop)
YEAH YEAH IT'S LANDED! IT'S IN THE SHOPS MAN! WOOOOO! KATE MOSS TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bleaugh. It's telling that after queuing round the block and camping at Oxford Circus the first time round no one is really that bothered about the Kate Moss collections for To'Sho anymore. I mean, some things are lovely but some really are not. See above for an example of not. And iT'S ONE HUNNNNNNDRED POUNDS. For a tunic! It comes complete with it's own valance which is helpful if you are for instance, an unmade bed, but not necessary if you are a humanoid. When I saw the price I actually exclaimed 'HOW MUCH?' out loud and sounded so much like my father it alarmed me. But for real, that's is way too much for what is essentially normal To'Sho quality with a different label sewn in don't you think?
And then I like this in theory but when you look closely it's see through. Which is fine, but like, NOT fine in real life.
I really like this though. I would feel like a one woman glitter ball in it. Which would be awesome!

No comments: