Monday 2 March 2009

Skating on thin ice?


Now, I imagine my televisual preferences may be slightly more pedestrian than yours. I will watch almost ANYTHING. I watch Dancing on Ice every Sunday, even thought technically I can't bear it. The Head and I spend most of the show grinding our teeth and muttering variants on the theme of "EXCRUCIATING!" (But still we watch.) What I can bear is Torvil and Dean who can officially Do No Wrong in the eyes of the entire Twynham Family. I remember watching Bolero with Mum when I was tiny with tears streaming down our faces and officially falling in love. Now that was 25 years ago of course and although I love The Torvil, I didn't ever expect to covert her look but last night she looked A. MAY. ZING. She was all trussed up in this navy and black body con frock (and she has a great figure of course what with all that whizzing about she does) and the most fantabulous heel. AND brilliant 40's-ish waved hair. I want that hair for the wedding in April. I can't find an image anywhere which is paining me but I am going to keep searching. I am mega impressed though and inspired to find some styles for you to C.O.N.C. so I can plan exactly how I'll have it for the 'do'. The word 'style' doesn't usally feature when it come to my barnett. Neatither does 'brushing' which I may need to address...more anon.

No comments: