Monday 2 March 2009

Don't ask me!


My wages are clearly burning a little hole in my pocket aren't they? I have been shopping online all morning. I thought I'd throw caution to the wind and and try somewhere that isn't H&M to Topshop. Have you fainted? Hello? Are you still there? Good! I had a look at Warehouse and I was HORRIFIED when I saw these. I mean, they are just Not Cute. One has even made itself very very tiny when I saved the image, almost by way of apology. Horrid! Or so I thought...because whilst I was shopping I was watching Lorraine Kelly (pedestrian, I told you!!) The fashion bit came on and I looked up and would you Adam and Eve it, there's Lorraine and the fashion boy going in to raptures over the indigo number on the right. And you know, it was GORGEOUS. Really really lovely. I think you would look supersuper in it actually. But that's a worry isn't it because I would never have thought that from the sad little picture. Perhaps websites should try using models rather than these disembodied outfits floating about in the ether because clearly sometimes they are massively misleading and we could make MISTAKES Kerr. I mean, we were right about the Sad Face Dress as proved when we spotted it on Saturday and couldn't close our gaping mouths for five minutes when we realised it looked even worse on a real live person, and I can't see the one on the left being cute-ified by filling it with person but evidently, I'm not quite the smartypants I thought as was as Lorraine has proved! My C.O.N.C. radar might be on the blink!

No comments: