Friday 13 March 2009

Short and sweet


(Images via asos.com)

You must agree that this dress is quite fetching, no? But is it too cutesy? Is it part school girl part milk maid? I feel it could run the risk of being a bit Lolita-esque, except more bosomy obviously, with me being involved.
Then from the back I find myself slightly confused. Are all of us classically English small bottomed girls so much in the need of help in defining that area we need darts - at the back? What is that all about? It makes this lithe young model look to have positively Beyoncé-like proportions. So what then would it do to someone who has been more than amply compensated in that area by mother nature? Does it even bear thinking about?
Oh, I think I might be talking myself out of it... What are your thoughts?

No comments: