Wednesday 17 June 2009

...White Wedding?

Oh, Billy, you're so bad! Oops, where was I? Gosh, sorry about that...

Oh, you do make me laugh, you naughty little thing! Do feel free to, you know, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it just yesterday that you were suggesting that if you have a little girl that you would coerce her (and not that gently) into doing what ever you wanted for her wedding day? I think you might even have used the same phrase as your dear mama... I guess that is just what mummies are for!

I also love that you are planning your second wedding to the Head! Does the urge not go away once you have had one? The planning, I mean? Although with your cakes weddings are probably never far from your mind, so I will forgive you.

I adore you in the grey dress so I am pleased about that. (Almost as pleased as the thought that we don't have to go through months of The Wedding Outfit: The Continuous Saga... tee, hee!) And I would love you to have your sylvan fantasy wedding. It amuses me no end to imagine the tussle that I suspect occurs in you between the barefoot idyllic side of you and the fake tan, heels, nails and enormous hair side! But mostly it always makes me sad that we didn't get to know each other in time for me to join you on your happiest of days when you took this Head to be your lawfully wedded etc, etc. So if you want to wood nymph it up I am with you all the way!

No comments: