Tuesday 9 June 2009

River Deep, Mountain High

If there is one thing that can be said for trekking through the snow-capped peaks of the Andes then it is that the increased definition in a girl's legs can work wonders for her confidence.

Of course, it is not possible to say just one thing but I think the picture speaks for itself. And yes, Mrs. Rowan, I will soon quiet down about my trip, I promise.

I will not quiet down about the legs though. I wore a mini dress yesterday and onlookers (mostly male, it has to be said) were nearly falling at my feet in their eagerness to get an eyeful. It never ceases to amaze me how men can be absolutely captivated by a pair of pins. Even through 50 denier.
On my way home yesterday I accidentally managed to acquire three new minis, which I would love to share with you here but they are from River Island, who won't let me download pics, so you will just have to take my word on how simply ripping they are. Until I see you, and then you will know!


The mini, and more specifically the tulip mini, is my new obsession. Quite how I will feel when the weather warms up and I have to lose the opaques we will see as and when. But at the moment I am as happy as a clam!

(Images via Asos)

No comments: