Tuesday 16 June 2009

Gok Off!


I feel rather as though my brain has been cooked by sitting in the sun at lunch. I am a little slooooooow this afternoon. I spent about 10 minutes gazing at your post wondering why you might be whispering about loving this item's sibling before trying to fathom what MFEO stood for. When I realised I actually yelled 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!' and whacked my head with my palm (which considering I bashed my poor little skull against the corner of a mable bar at speed last week, wasn't such a hot idea). WOAH that's a long sentence. Full stops when it's time to breath Hayley, remember that...

Anyway, I like it. And I am liking your Breton-ish top a lot too so the two together would be a combo made in mismatch heaven. I also find it encouraging that there were only the smallest sizes left...does that mean we're all in love with our bodies and size zero is over? Because then maybe Gok Wan will stop hosing down larger ladies with giant hoses in empty swimming pools whilst irritating old Mylene Klass gazes on inanely, and that can only ever be a good thing. Meanwhile you can order online!
I think I need a coffee.

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

I apologise for confusing you, dear heart. The very small writing was not in fact a whisper (I am shamelessly fickle, as you know, and wouldn't fear offending the skirt by being lured first by another item)but a fault of Blogger. I tried to make it normal sized, but it wasn't having any of it. So accept my apologies. Please go and lie down. Maybe one of the yardies would make you a nice cup of tea!