Friday 5 June 2009

Belt Up

God, you know what, I nearly balked when I saw that dress with the inference that you might want to wear it. But I won't be able to see her thighs! I thought. I might not recognise her. For the love of all that is good in the world!!!!!

But then I read on and what with the belt and the hoiking I feel suitably reassured. Phew!

Miss. Stevens, though. Really? If you have a hot bod why with the dress two sizes too big, billowing around entirely untethered? Get a belt on it! Ahorita! And am I alone in being a little disappointed that she is wearing Hennes on the red carpet? Seriously, she must be able to cadge a designer frock. It feels like she is shirking her duties by going high street. Man, we can all do that.

I can't wait to see you in the grey version all strapped in and cowled out, I am sure you will rock it. And definitely no heel? Not even the caged glad??

In other belt related news I have bought this to go with my dress:

(Image via Jigsaw)


Yes! Isn't it?! I rather thought so too!

No comments: