Saturday 20 June 2009

Glad to Be Of Service (Or Not)

(Image via FabSugar)

I apologise for the delay and any inconvenience to your onward journey, but I tell you what it was all I could do to just keeping sitting upright and breathing yesterday, such was my hangover. One too many glasses of pink wine at our local on Thursday darling. Agh. However, I am now back in the room and it appears you managed just fine without me!

The glads you have bought are by far my faves. Those Balenciagas are just a variant on the theme of those revolting things that Rhianna was traipsing about in earlier in the year. They make me feel a bit weird every time I look at them. There's something a little....insectoid about them. And teamed with French manicured toes too! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOATHE A FRENCH MANICURED TOE. Why would you want your toes to look like little tiny fingers? WHY?

So well done for braving office and actually getting someone to serve you rather than gazing at themselves in the full length admiring thier hair and CHEWING. Always with the CHEWING! They're lovely and I think when it comes to a glad a gentle metallic is always a winner. I like the other pair too. Bravo that girl.

No comments: