Thursday 11 June 2009

Gee up!

It is called a saddle bag. It is from Russell & Bromley. It is tan coloured, wrought out of the most delicious buttery soft leather. Swoon! The shape is great, I do really love it. But there are a couple of issues, one being that tan probably isn't the perfect colour for my current wardrobe. You know, with all the colour and all.

I popped out at lunch just to have a look. I didn't mean to come away with a bag. I meant to look around a bit more. I don't really know what happened. It just spoke to me. Like a siren. It was awfully persuasive.


But I have to have a new bag. My purple one (which I love almost more than life itself) is going to damage me. It is so mammoth and I am hefting around so much that it is only a matter of time before I put my back out. And that would not be cool.

There is no picture to be had of it. I think I need to show it to you in the flesh. You can help me decide if it should go back or not. I find myself a bit torn...

Some time later... Dilemma over - I took it bag. Oop! Freudian slip! I took it BACK...!

Note to self: Let's not do that again, huh?

No comments: