Tuesday 14 April 2009

Your money or your life!




Gosh, I know what you mean about fancy dress. It is a bit tricky, isn't it? If it were up to me the dress code for every party would be THE PRETTIEST DRESS YOU CAN LAY YOUR HANDS ON!!!! And the boys would just have to muddle around for themselves, I'm not too concerned.
But GEE WHIZZ, missy! You would make the hottest Adam Ant on the planet! Certainly hotter than the man himself right now. I can barely contain myself at the thought of it. It almost (almost) makes me want to go to a hen party so that I can see you, and that doesn't often happen. The bit about the hen party, not about seeing you, of course! I can barely last a day...!
I thought your ability to whip a highwayman's oufit out of your armoire at a moment's notice might be slightly alarming, but in reality I am wholeheartedly delighted by it. And quite frankly it wouldn't have surprised me one bit if there was a tricorn and a piece nestling back there, you know, just in case!
But you must, you must, you must! And then I want photographic evidence.

No comments: