Friday 17 April 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction

Apologies for posting Janet and her errant boob, I wasn't feeling terribly creative with the old Google image search this morning. You know how it is. This is supposed to represent 'wardrobe malfunction'. OK? OK. Now, I know we're all tackling tricky inter seasonism, and that we must run the gauntlet against the weather on an almost daily basis at the moment. But I do find it odd when some ladies get dressed in the morning in a manner appropriate to both tropical and freezoid climes.

I saw a woman at the station this morning in a full winter jacket (with scarf), thick and flat knee high leather boots, a short flimsy cotton skirt and a BARE LEG. I didn't know where I was for a minute. I just stared. I mean, even slinging on an American tan tight would have made it better but no, bare leg. Doesn't everyone know that the key to survival in layering? Should we issue a public service announcement? If it warms up later that poor gal is going to be sweltering in those boots. Either that or her little leglets will look like a plucked chicken for the duration of the day which isn't a look one would choose surely. I shouldn't fret, but I do.

No comments: