Monday 27 April 2009

WARNING!! REAL LIFE SIGHTING! WARNING!!


I take back everything I said. I saw someone in the street wearing this and it was so awful that I just had to warn you.
Admittedly the young lady in question had quite a different physique to yours. She was very bosomy. In fact I think the anatomically correct description for ones that size would be jugs. The kind of breasts that might elicit some sort of comment from an East End market stall holder along the lines of: "You don't get many of those to the pound" Etc., Etc. And they weren't strapped down. And she was running.
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! My eyes! It was not a pretty sight. So maybe it was just the hideously extreme circumstance, but the top did not look cute. Not in the slightest. Just thought you should know.

No comments: