Thursday 26 March 2009

She's got legs, she knows how to use them...




... she never begs, she knows how to choose them.

In the inimitable words of ZZ Top, naturally. Today I think I have managed quite successfully to prove their point. I have come over to your side for the day and I am wearing a very short dress. Although, when we see each other for lunch you will undoubtedly laugh at how generous the skirt length is in comparison with yours. You are, after all, a girl for whom the question is it a top or is it a dress? is rarely a conundrum. Of course it's a dress!!
And while I think I might quite quickly get into the swing of things I was cursing its brevity this morning. It didn't mix well with Oxford Circus at rush hour, a howling gale and an excessive amount of luggage, but I'm sure I will get over it. As I keep being reminded I am wearing a pretty dress, everything's ok, pretty dress, pretty dress...!

No comments: