Tuesday 10 March 2009

Chanel Hopping

(Images via Fashion Squad)
I have always always had a bit of a thing about Chanel jackets. Whenever I find a knock off I always toy with the idea of buying it. And I agree that they only really look good when dressed down but I can't for the life of me look casual in one. No matter how hard I try, I always look like my Mum on her way to a parents evening (which is bizarre considering I don't brush my hair and The Head 'affectionately' refers to me as Swampy). It's just one of those thing that I'll have to live with loving on others.

And I agree about the Luella collection. I quite like it too. Although sweetheart I do think the veils and gloves might be a bit MUCH for like, REAL LIFE. Think about sandwiches and the pouring of wine. Messy.

No comments: