Thursday 12 March 2009

Another string to your bow

There are few things in life of which I am certain. But if there is one thing I know it is that you would never make a bow on your head with your actual, real life, honest to goodness hair. So I think that makes it a moot point. So back to A and B we go.

A. I think as long as the bow is not plonked on top of your head there is no risk of looking like Minnie. Off too the side and with the 40s style hair I think could make a delightful statement. The hair is super elegant and the cheekiness of the bow would add a charming insouciance to the ensemble. So I think I might be all for it.

(Images via style.com)
Now, to B. I honestly believe that in order to look properly gift wrapped involves a far bigger bow, possibly a metallic fabric and a 100% lack of sartorial know how. So that neatly rules you out. Yay!
As to your caveat, my sweet, I never suspected that there wouldn't be musings on this subject up until the ink had dried on the marriage register. So keep 'em coming! Oh, and the shoes are yours. I shall bring them soon as it might be a suicide mission if you haven't practised in them beforehand as they are perilously tall.

No comments: