Wednesday 25 March 2009

Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind!

I think you may be slightly surprised that I don't disagree with you. While I don't lust after his now mangled face I am still utterly charmed by him. But it saddens me immensely to know that he used to look like this. Boy! He was a real dreamboat! The crush I had!

He might not still look menacing and arousing on a motorbike or in some dive bar anymore (although he probably still attempts it, let's face it) but his rebellious side is coming out by subverting the sartorial norm of the Hollywood A list, which, let's face it, is just boring, boring, boring. Oops! Did I just say let's face it twice? In one sentence? I am obviously thinking of one poor sad thing. (Sob!) So, yes, my heart too sings every time I see him with a white jacket or trouser where others would go black, a necklace with a dog's face on it, an overly large hat and/or a monogrammed carpet slipper.

Bring it on! I say. And if one day you wake up and in some sort of Freaky Friday type escapade had turned into a man I would champion the look on you. You know, though, I can't help but wish he was ever so slightly prettier now...

No comments: