Monday 26 October 2009

Sheer and Present Danger

I can't confess to having particularly strong feelings about Kandy Rain, I don't watch X Factor so didn't even see them perform. But I have to say I have a soft spot for a group of strippers wanting to become famous singers. It's like Pretty Woman 2.0.


(Image via News of the World)

But I do feel for them re. the whole slutty dressing furore.

Coz, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the top that the girl second from the right is wearing remind you of something?



Yeah! I kinda thought so too...

Maybe I'm just bitter because I thought, naively possibly, that even though I will hate the song, I bet she will rock out some super hot high fashion looks in her video. Instead I got this...



And this...



Not cute, right?

She kind of made up for it with this one, though, I'll give her that.

No comments: