Thursday 15 October 2009

Round Up Round Up!

I have been languishing in my sick bed  for the past days, excuse me.  What I want to know is, why will this bloody blogging machine not let me post IN ORDER?  It's really annoying and renders a response post almost useless. Gah!

Therefore I will summarise.



Fancy dress: I might well be the only person in Christendom who thinks that Edie Sedgewick looks a bit...hmm....how do I say....ratty? I don't see the style icon thing, I really don't. Therefore I would go for Jean Seaberg. The woman was in About A Soufflé for heaven's sake. Anyone who stars in a film about a fluffy (sometimes twice) baked cake is a winner in my eyes. And yeah it's simple but it's chic, non? Or...OR! What about Elvira, Mistress of the dark. It could work for you, what with your vitals babe!

Claudia: I like it too, but are there some sinister Dorian Grey goings on going on. The woman isn't ageing. TKOTW should send a snoop up to her attic to check for a painting of a ravaged old German lady dressed head to toe in Guess denim.



Gaga:  I know!  Love it.  I hope she's not going to go all bloody Harajuku like Stefani now though.  Ted.  Ious!

No comments: