Tuesday 13 October 2009

Footloose and Fancy Free


Fancy dress parties,eh? They're like London buses. You wait for ages and then two come along at once.

In an attempt to make this one (for Halloween, by the by) work for me too, I am thinking about going as Edie Sedgwick. You know, work the hair, lots of black eye make up, ginormous earings, quirky little dress.

Kitty suggested that with it being Halloween should be slightly macabre, but I'm actually quite keen on, you know, looking cute.



But have we escaped the times when thinking of Edie Sedgwick makes you think of Sienna Miller when she was swanning around thinking she was the second coming (of Edie, not Christ, but close enough attitude-wise)?



Because that just wouldn't be cool. Know what I'm saying?



Alternatively I could go as Jean Seberg in A Bout de Souffle seeing as I am already rocking the hair. But is that too much of a cop out?

No comments: