Thursday 15 October 2009

Beardy Weirdy

I love Pammy too. She rocks so hard. She wears satin sheets like they were actual dresses, not just for scampering across a hotel room after an illicit encounter to get the Champagne that room service have just delivered... Or something. And she has also managed to hire a small person to carry the trailing bit. Result!



But the most pressing thing at the moment for me is that I went to Wembley to see England play yesterday (it was a favour for my brother, not voluntary, obviously) and the most striking thing was not the three goals or the decided lack or sartorial je ne sais quois apparent in the stadium.

It was Beck's beard.



Is it just me or does he look like the slightly more dashing brother of Hans Klopek from The Burbs? NOT. CUTE.

No comments: