Monday 7 September 2009

Thin Edge of the Wedge


(Image via Office)
I have become borderline obsessed with getting a rockin' ankle boot for A/W. I have even been thinking about studs. But I know I am not going to work the rock/bike chick bad girl look. I am pretty sure you would be able to do it well enough for the both of us.
But I can't get the ankle boot out of my mind.
I was even thinking about an open toe wedge ankle boot. But that is just foolishness, isn't it? However does merely closing the toe solve that problem or is it still just too silly?
I am sorey tempted, though, I have to say. All the other boots that I am lusting after that are quite hardcore just wouldn't go with my look, but these I feel have a chance of being a bit more me.
Yay or nay? I await your honesty with bated breath...

No comments: