Thursday 3 September 2009

Put the Boot In


I don't know if it is the development of the Doc Marten that has been hanging around as a periphery trend, but I have been noticing quite a few girl's in a tough boot as people are experimenting with the first few A/W trends. And I am totally into it.

As long as it is done in a feminine way, otherwise it is a bit scary and reminiscent of the lead singer of Four Non Blondes. You know who I mean... the one who used to wear goggles on her head and some sort of hideous hat. You know...

...her. Yeah, I agree, not cool.
I have to say I'm all for it. I am even thinking of some bad girl boot action for myself. An ankle boot, with metal studs perhaps... There's a good pair in Russell & Bromley but they are crazy expensive, so I won't be buying them.

But anyway, back to you... I don't think you would look remotely insane stomping around in them, just cute and possibly slightly smug as your tootsies will be warm and dry and comfortable!

No comments: