Monday 14 September 2009

Taking Liberty's

Ooh nice! It has it's own little hip shelves that you can balance things on. I have never seen a coat with hip shelves. Aren't things getting architectural all of a sudden? Kevin McCloud will be reporting live from Fashion Week soon, you mark my words!

I like this coat from Zara. I don't know what has happened to me. I mean, it is essentially a fleece. I never really shop at Zara. The pants in there are so God damn long it's just insane. I resent having to pay a tailoring fee just because my legs are a normal, average kind of length. But I saw these things on Handbag.com and I really like all of them. (I wouldn't wear the fleece and the feather skirt at once. I haven't totally lost my mind.)

I also like this crop sweater to sling on as the nights draw in.

As long as it doesn't make me look like this. (Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction, much?)

No comments: