Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nowt So Queer As Folk


I have been having some dilemmas about my winter wardrobe. Specifically my off duty wardrobe. I want something a bit casual but not jeans and sweaters. So when I saw the latest issue of Harpers and the folk spirit story I thought that might work. Floral dresses and slouchy knits with leather belts and boots.



The piece showed this dress by Jigsaw, which is terribly pretty. But at £329 the price is beyond ridiculous. That is not a high street price. And no matter how much I like it and the cardigan that they have paired it with in their display I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on something from Jigsaw.
(Images via Jigsaw)

Is this just the way that things are now? Because at those prices I could surely buy something at the lower end of designer.

No comments: