Thursday 22 September 2011

Garden of Edun

(Via Daily Telegraph)

I wore a chunky knit today. Belted over my pleated midi skirt and a Breton stripe. And very fetching I looked too. A little too warm, maybe, but cute. And as we all know it's about how you look, not about how you feel. Clearly.

It did make me start thinking about other ways to wear chunky knits. For me it is really all about the cardigan. As much as I love the chunky sweaters if they aren't v or scoop neck they make me look like a shelf. So the cardigan is my go to.

And this lovely Edun dress caught my eye. It would look fantastic with a cosy grey knitted cardigan and winter boots. Plus the colour is pretty close to some of the autumn leaves which is no bad thing. Hmmm, I can't wait for it to get colder so I can really get in to the cold weather gear. Bliss!

No comments: