Tuesday 20 September 2011

Best in Show


The fabulous dancer from Glee

Sorry, I can't remember her name... And I don't like the hair, but the dress is kind of majestic.


Emily Blunt

Can do no wrong. Elegant, classy. Hmm, yes please.


Evan Rachel Wood

Understated and dramatic at the same time. Nicely done.


Gwyneth Paltrow

She seems to have got a lot of stick for the bare midriff, but seriously, if you've worked for it why not show it off? I really love the skirt. Sure, I'm not in love with it being two pieces, but it doesn't offend it and makes it a bit younger and more interesting.


Julie Bowen

Elegant and classy, plus I love a deep v on a reasonably flat chested girl. Wish I could do it. I wish her hair and make up were different but the dress really works.



Kate Winslet

I am increasingly irritated by her, particularly her gushing acceptance speech, but she is working this dress, there is no denying that. I love the shape and the colour. And so much better than anything she wore in Venice, so thumbs up from me.


Katie Holmes

OK, so looking at this in comparison with all the others maybe it isn't one of the best. But it is elegant and the colour is pretty.


Martha Plimpton

Martha Plimpton, people! I loved her in Parenthood. And look how amazing she looks now. Is she going to be doing stuff again? That excites me. Plus this dress is really awesome. Great rack!


I don't know who this is, but I love this dress. It is like the dresses that I used to have for my Cindy dolls. Fantasy ball dress style. Yes, it is far too much, I can admit that, but it doesn't stop me loving it. And for a big dress she is really carrying it off.

(Images via Fashionista and Go Fug Yourself)

Sofia Vergara

Kaboom! Wow, she is not mucking around. Great colour, great cut, great fit. Love it.

No comments: