Monday 21 November 2011

Lie Low

First: Good news!

I've got a job! After two months out of work I am starting work on Monday. There is nothing like being unemployed to make you really want to get into work.
But then: Bad news.

The offices are in a Georgian town house in the centre of Bath. You know, a tall town house. With lots of stairs. My office is on the ground floor but my boss is a couple of floors up. And the job entails me being up and down those stairs multiple times throughout the day.
Recently, because I am so feeble, I have only really been wearing heels at work because I live in constant fear of going over on an ankle. But now my heel habit will be limited at work too.
There is no way that I can race up and down stairs all day in the height of heel that I'm used to. I'm going to have to go lower, or flat even (horrors!). How will I ever cope?
(Images via Asos, Kurt Geiger)

I quite like the thought of a wedge. Kep a bit of height but still stay sturdy.

I'm going to have to start wearing heels at home instead.

No comments: