Tuesday 29 November 2011

Heard it on the Grapevine


I went to see The Rum Diary last week. I really enjoyed it. There is really never any harm to be come by in watching a Johnny Depp film. The man is just so beautiful. And so funny.


But I fear he has beeen upstaged, in the looks department at least, because his co-star is Amber Heard, and honestly I just think she might be one of the prettiest women on the planet.


Her styling in the film is great. Sadly I can't find many pictures of her outfits so you will have to trust me when I tell you that they are all incredible. Then the blonde and the red lip. Swoon! Perfection.


But you know, an actress can you great in a film but hideous on the red carpet. Not our problem here. Can we just behold.

Sure, she has an amazing body and one that would probably look fantastic in any dress, but I really like that she wears grown up dresses. That show a bit of skin. But not, you know, everything.


I love navy for formal wear. And if this is what she had to show for herself relatively near the beginning of her career I am beyond excited about what's to come.



Seriously, look how lovely she is. And oh, the perfect blonde hair! Let's keep her.

No comments: