Friday 28 August 2009

Shock and Awful

(Image via Topshop)

I don't know if I should admit this... what with us writing a fashion blog and everything... and being superior and judgemental... because it might jeopardise our footing... but I went in to Topshop yesterday, and as far as I could surmise there was not a single thing that I would have parted with my hard earned for.
This dress is just one example of the horrors.
Have I become old? Do I need to start shopping at Boden (I have already been thinking vaguely about getting the catalogue...)? Do we need to resort to desperate measures to youthify me?
Or... is it Topshop's fault? Coz I was in River Island with an armful of things I wanted to buy but decided to wait til payday before snagging. So that must be it. It's not me. It's them. Right...?

No comments: