Thursday 13 August 2009

Once Bitten Twice Shy


Wow honey, don't DIE! Usually I have a real issue with Drew Barrymore. Mostly because I find her voice so unutterably tiresome I'm not able to get through one of her films to decide if I think she's a good actress or not. The one time I did warm to her was when she did those uber trash Guess ads. I loved those.Add Image She was all like, blue and shizz. Brilliant!

But I digress, I'm not here to chat about 90's bosomy ads. What I was going to comment on is how Drew is standing. WHY DO SLEBS KEEP STANDING LIKE BASHFUL INFANTS? It baffles me. Paris Hilton is always at it. Look!
Here
And here
And here
(Images via Zimbio)

And let me tell you there's HEAPS more where they came from. (I covet the sequins in the last image. Actually COVET.) And then I was watching Project Runway on Sundays and I realised that Heidi Klum is at it in the opening credits and when she's actually runway based and chit chatting to the designers. It's so weird. And uncomfortable looking. Isn't it though?

No comments: