Friday 7 August 2009

Pop Your Collar

(Image via Office)


Mooooorning! Hi! So, I have realised that I can get a later train to work in the morning. A whole 25 minutes later. I am an idiot for not realising this for the THREE YEARS that I have lived in Suburbition. As well as more snoozy time in bed of a morning I have also got myself a whole new batch of train buddies and the fact of the matter is that they are a more attractive bunch. They are superior in almost every way. It's all about the 7.54.

There is one very stylish lady that I see everyday and I have a mini style crush on her. She looked a bit tired today and I was worried about her. I think she probably had a heavy night because she was clutching a bottle of Evian and looking slightly weak.

Anyway, the point of all this is that she wears a sandal with a cape. Actually it's more of a collar than a cape if the truth be told. Because it has a certain sturdyness about it, yeah? Well I used to think they were the ugliest things EVA but now because of train girl I want a pair. Reeeeal bad.
Is that a bad idea? With a SHORT dress. Come on hit me with it.

No comments: