Monday 24 August 2009

Reality Check


(Image via Topshop)

"So, this flannel thing. Is that a nod to the crispy Seattle weather or are you just trying to keep warm in front of the refrigerator?"
Surely you must have seen Clueless? I love that film so much I am almost embarrassed about it. It is so eminently quotable. These check shirts make me think somewhat of that quote and also of the days when I lived in a check flannel shirt and didn't wash my hair because I was totally into Nirvana and that was just, you know, what you had to do.
(Image via Miss Selfridge)


But I think these are somewhat prettier. And now that my day to day wardrobe is considerably less exciting than it used to be I have decided to concentrate on what to wear on weekends. So, with a pair of dark skinnies and the old Converse?
Cute? Or not for the likes of me?

No comments: