Monday 23 January 2012

Little Miss Saucy


I love leather. I think it can look very sexy. My one major complaint with it is that it isn't very flattering. I always ended up with my thighs looking like sausages that need pricking (trousers) or with my boobs looking like a matronly shelf (dresses or t shirts). I have more or less come to the conclusion that it is something that I will never be carry it off.


Because, truly, one of my personal mantras is: If Salma Hayek can't do it, it can't be done. And I'm afraid, Salma, the proof is right here.

(Images via Reiss, Daily Mail)

But clever old Reiss, with their missy leather skirt, have put regular skirt material round the back. If there was one part of my body that couldn't stand up to the pressure of being encased in leather it's the tush. Lovely as it is, it's not small and putting a tight shiny fabric on it would be the equivalent of attaching a big pointy lit up arrow to it. This however, looks much less scary. And the skirt is super sexy, no? Hmmm, I'm tempted to go and try it on.

Although, thinking about it, I don't work as a dominatrix, so when would I actually have the nerve to go out and about in it? Precisely never, that's when. I think I'll save my pennies after all.

No comments: