Tuesday 31 January 2012

Pure as the Driven Snow


Don't worry, dear readers,I'm not going to start banging on about autumn winter 2012/13 already. I'm still too excited about the spring summer clothes that are ever so slowly trickling into the shops.


I am interested in these pictures for an entirely different thrill. Because goodness knows I like a well dressed man. And I like a beard. And I really like an adventurous explorey type.


So thank you, oh thank you, to Vivienne Westwood for giving us these treats. Grrrrrr!



(Images via Style.com)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Need To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.