Tuesday 26 April 2011

Flat Out



I know that everyone is positively cooing about the Prada flatform. But I haven't really been that taken by flatforms generally.



Plus I once owned a pair of Irregular Choice flatforms and they were impossible to walk in. They were slip-ons and were quite low-cut around the foot and the total lack of give in the sole meant they pinged off with every step. Very frustrating.


(Via the Daily Telegraph)

But then I went and saw this red pair by Robert Clergerie and I my interest was piqued. With an ankle strap I imagine they are slightly less unwieldy. Plus I think I saw someone wearing them yesterday (or a very close copy) and they looked amazing.


(Via Nordstrum)

But if they are still a disaster to walk in, and this flatform trend is only going to be around for one season, then I'm not so sure they're worth the investment.

No comments: