Monday 11 April 2011

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me


(Via World Gallery)

Waaaaaahhhhh! The sun has gone away. Back to warmer clothes, which sucks. I usually take a bit of persuading to get into my summer togs, but this year I was raring to go. And we have been lulled into a false feeling of excitement, because really it is only early April and it has been unseasonably warm. But don't we deserve some nice weather? I've got a broken heart to mend, for God's sake. And that has been medically proven to require light, warm days, oodles of vitamin D and armies of handsome men checking me out on the street. But if the sun is gone they won't be lounging outside pubs leering at me as I saunter by in sassy little outfits. Seriously, don't you know I'm suffering? Sort it out, if you wouldn't mind. Whoever you might be.

No comments: