Monday 27 December 2010

Maximum Impact



What's in store for 2011?



Who can say?



Personally I feel it is going to be a pretty stellar year.



But then again I am feeling uncharacteristically optimistic at the moment.



One thing I am pretty sure of though, is that I need to get some maxi into my wardrobe asap.



I like the thought of a maxi with my new boots, a chunky knit and some kind of cropped jacket.



As long as the skirt isn't too long. Because a maxi that soaks up water off the street stops being quite as appealing.



I know. I've been there.



But I think any of these delightful numbers would make me very happy indeed. Plus there is really little point in giving spring/summer any serious thought as we still have at least two months of winter left to go. If not three.


(Via Asos)

Party pooper you say? Darling, I'm just being practical.

No comments: