Tuesday 21 December 2010

Forward Thinking



I know that I prefer winter fashion and that usually the lure of the spring summer collections is not one that has much hold on me. But with this shocking weather and the fact that I am wearing hiking boots and a down jacket (admittedly a See by Chloe down jacket rather than one of my mountain climbing ones) to work I am ready for a bit a warmer weather fantasy. That Lanvin dress is just so glorious I could pass clean away.



And Versace, who never ever float my boat are also doing some lovely colourful things.



I am ready! I want to put away warm clothes and dark colours and run willy nilly through a colourful spring-like world!



Would that be ok?



Rather than having to put on a million layers and wonder whether I am going to be able to get to my parents' house for Christmas.


(Via Style.com)

And to see my lovely young man for new year.

Surely that's not too much to ask...

No comments: