Friday 10 December 2010

Angry as a Cut Snake


(Via River Island)

I tried on this dress yesterday. And I kinda fell for it. I love the length and the snuggliness (it is knitted). But I also love just how sexy it is. It is pretty fitted. Saucy but in a reasonably subtle way. Outline rather than actualities, know what I'm saying.

But does it remind you of this?


(Via Go Fug Yourself)

Coz this isn't good. Plus I tried a size down from the one I needed so it might have been a little too snug and a little too much like Amber Rose's creation for comfort. And if you remember what Mrs Rowan commented on it last September I'm pretty sure I don't want to look like a lumpen snake.

It's not a good look, right? So what are your thoughts, people? Amber Rose or rose tinted? AKA - cute or not cute?

No comments: