Friday 17 July 2009

Tan Your Hide



I feel the need to confess something to you. And a something that has induced either shocked surprise or barely supressed mirth in those I have told thus far.

I went and got a spray tan yesterday. (Pause for intake of breath...) After Peru I was decidedly mismatched with the top half being slightly more ruddy, you know, like a farmer, and the bottom half my usual milky white. I am going to the wedding of the delightful Miss Kirsty Buckler and her beau Mr Ben Cregan tomorrow and I just couldn't face gracing their wedding pictures with more than one different shade.

And you know what? I love it. It looks really natural and I am getting a big old kick out of being brown. And I am even thinking of topping it up myself tonight with a bit of the old Holiday Skin for a more dramatic look.

So I obviously can never judge you and your slightly citrus based skin tone ever again. And I'm ok with that.

No comments: