Tuesday 7 July 2009

The Best Laid Plans

Hi. Apologies for my posting absence yesterday. I have been bitten to pieces by mosquitoes (MOSQUITOES IN SURBITON?! Whatever next?) and in the afternoon my legs swelled up at an alarming rate and my ankle bones disappeared and I couldn't concentrate on anything other than how not cute my poor newly inflamed cankles were.

My bones are starting to reemerge now though thank the Lord, and I HAVE NEWS.

My gorgeous Elle has got engaged. This is MAY. JAH. I am beside myself with excitement about the wedding and helping out and her and her lover having the most fabulous day.

I am also reeeeeeally happy that I am going to be her Best Woman. Now think how awful I've been choosing an outifit for the last two weddings where I was just a guest. There may be trouble ahead...can you imagine how much I'm going to deliberate, it doesn't bear thinking about does it? But it will be enormous fun.

But for now, congratulations to them. She'll be the most beautiful bride and I can't wait to take her dress shopping!

No comments: