Wednesday 22 July 2009

The Second Coming of Kristen

While I agree that the bleached (or, heaven forbid, the shaved eyebrow) is not for the faint hearted, or for those that enjoy looking, like, pretty, there is nothing else that reminds me so much of Kristen McMenamy. And I loved her.

She was really big in the 90s, if you recall, and had a really weird look, which was made even weirder and more fabulous when she had bleached eyebrows.
You see?
If it meant she was on the scene again to relaunch the albino brow, then I would be all for it. Ooh, apparently she is gracing the cover of Italian Vogue sans brows. The excitement!!
I also really loved the look on Karen Elson.
Actually, who am I kidding, I think it looks awesome on the catwalk and other fashion based situations. It is so alien-esque and bizarre and wonderful.

But admittedly probably not for us mere mortals... Do not fret, I won't be trying it myself.

No comments: