Friday 8 May 2009

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Tee, hee! Just as I am writing this the sun is breaking through the clouds. Nice work Reg!


As delicious as his outfit undoubtedly is what I have actually come to discuss is sunglasses. More specifically designer sunglasses. I am the kind of girl who balks at spending much more than £15 on a pair, because I have a tendency to leave them scattered around the country. Or surrender them to the torture that is the bottom of my bag with nary a cloth baglet for protection and then get annoyed when the are scratched to oblivion.

So spending over £100 alarms me slightly. Except that I found the most perfect pair in Alexander McQueen and I am considering it. Maybe I could even get them prescriptioned up to ensure that I have to look after them and so I can, you know, see.

I have a sneaking suspicion you might tell me that I should get down to some cheap boutique and part with my £15 and stop being so dashed foolish.




(Images via Alexander McQueen)


Neither of these pairs are the ones I like, but cute all the same.

No comments: