Monday 11 May 2009

A Glass Half Full

First of all, can I just say how queasy Elt's specs make me every time I look at them? I am keen to get them as far down the page as possible. Bleaugh.

OK, so they're both utterly charming and I imagine the ones you really like are too. I think prescription sunnies are a very good idea in theory but not for me. My myopia means that the lenses actually end up costing about as much as a two door run around before I even get to the frames so it's just not financially viable. But it's going to be a hot sunny summer apparently so why not? The you can wear yours and I can wear my cheapo ones and be as blind as a bat and you can guide me about like a troublesome elderly aunt wearing your posho ones. Nice!

Whilst we're here shall we discuss the half tints. Now it's not often I don't like something that An Olsen wears but I'm not mega mega about them. Although she does look quite lovely in that picture. But you know, in general. But whilst looking for a pic of those I found this. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!


You've got to hand it to Mr Lagerfeld. He has taken a simple school dinner tray with the compartments for vegetables, main and pudding and taken it to a whole other briefcase level. I LOVE! Your glasses would SO be safe in there dude.
(Images via tbc)

No comments: