Thursday 7 May 2009

Miss Motivator

In these bleak economic times a girl needs a little motivation to get through the darker days, wouldn't you agree? A little something to bring a tiny ray of light into a girl's heart while she is schlepping around deep in the gloom resulting from the total annihilation of capitalism as we know it. Something that will help her realise that frugality and austerity are just passing phases and that she will live to see another day when unruly and ill considered spending will once again be the order of the day.
(Image via Net a Porter)
I am a hearty believer in the carrot rather than the stick. And what a carrot I have chosen for myself, I think you will be proud. I have decided that at the point at which I emerge, cleansed and reborn, into a world of renewed spendthriftiness, unscathed and unbowed, that I will treat myself to a pair of Lanvin shoes.

(Image via Browns)
Aren't I clever?! Now I just have to batten down the hatches and concentrate on riding out the storm . Right. Um...

No comments: