Wednesday 8 September 2010

Louis Louis



OK, so after the Isabel Marant pointy courts I have found my next shoe of the season to lust after. The Louis Vuitton pointy toed delicate court with a stonking great chunky heel.



I think I might want these even more than the Marants.



There is something so appealing about the prettiness at the front and the sturdiness at the back. Particulaly when the sturdiness is covered in diamanté.



They suit that super femme look of the rest of the Louis Vuitton collection so well. Seeing as I am naturally all about the impressive frontage, small(ish) waist and child-bearing hips it would feel rude not to flaunt them the way that Mr. Jacobs has directed.



Oh gosh, I just yearn to be able to sling on a voluminous swing coat, long leather gloves, a pair of these shoes (but oh! which pair?) and grab a framed handbag as I trip out into the damp leaf-strewn autumnal streets of Paris as though I were staring in a fifties movie about a free spirited but aristocratic English girl looking to find herself, discover philosophy and fall in love.



Hmmm, am I reading too much into this?


(Via Style)

No comments: