Monday 29 October 2012

Hit the Nail on the Head


The only time that I have had long finger nails was when I was really young. I was too lazy to cut them and my piano teacher was constantly apoplectic over it.

But (let's not tell him) since I stopped taking piano lessons I have pretty much always cut my nails really short. Mostly because I like to wear nail varnish and I really, really hate the look of long painted talons. It is way too vampy for my taste.

So it comes as something of a surprise that I am starting to grow my nails again. The nude nail trend defintely allows for a little more length. And I have fallen in love with nude and a touch of glitter.

Just a bit of a pain that after years of varnish and remover abuse my nails are as weak as a kitten and don't seem to be up to the challenge.

No comments: