Tuesday 30 October 2012

Down and Out


Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren

The weather has just started turning cooler and I have become obsessed with keeping warm. I want to bundle myself up like a newborn.

 Karen Millen

And the number one thing on my list to bundle with? The down jacket. And not just any down jacket, but the kind you see glossy Italian tourists wearing. Which I never thought I would be interested in. But seriously, it is just like wrapping yourself up in a duvet, and I can't think of a thing wrong with that.

 Karen Millen

Particularly now that I don't have to get on the tube, because grappling with a duvet during rush hour would be no fun whatsoever.

 Moncler

But the main question is: is it cold enough in the south west of England to merit such a warm coat?

  Moncler
 
And the answer, sadly, is probably not.
 
  Moncler

 Moncler 

  Moncler

 Penfield

Penfield

Pepe 

Weekend by MaxMara


 Whistles

(Images via Matches, Asos, Karen Millen, Whistles)

No comments: