Monday 16 April 2012

The High Life


I have been craving a pair of wedge high tops for a while now. Mostly the Isabel Marant pair above. I have tried to put them out of my mind, but it is evident that they just won't be silenced.


The Isabel Marant pair are waaay out of my budget but Ash have a few nice pairs to chose from. I think a pair in black would work best for me.


And I would like to pair them with these high waisted Current/Elliott skinnies. But I don't know if I am just kidding myself that I would be able to carry them off.

(Images via ASH, net a Porter)

2 comments:

Miss H said...

I feel the same I have tried to steer clear of this trend but it keeps calling my name... I am thinking of buying a pair of Ash ones too!!

Miss H xXx

http://diaryofahighstreetgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Lucinda said...

I went and had a look at some yesterday and they are super cute. But they are selling out fast so get them soon! Good luck. x